Ethology Institute offers you high-quality courses at amazingly low fees (we invite you to check the internet for comparable programs before you enroll in any of our courses). Our low fees are only possible because we have minimized the administration of our study programs, have implemented a simple, yet efficient online coursework structure and last, but not least, because of the many work hours donated by our tutors, admin team, and webmaster.
To earn a diploma for completing a certification program, you must:
- have passed all quizzes and/assignments for that particular level (all courses are online),
- have trained and logged a required number of animals (you get your free online logbook),
- have been proficiency verified. A Proficiency Verification is a session where you demonstrate that you have the necessary practical proficiency in handling an animal. You can do it by video.
- have earned the minimum number of study credits required.
How to do it:
- Choose the certification program of your choice.
- Each program includes all courses from any lower level program, e.g. CACE includes all CPDT courses plus the courses needed to earn the CACE diploma.
- If you upgrade from one program to the next, you only pay the difference in fees (plus a minor fee of 1%).
- You earn a certificate every time you have completed the mandatory final quiz belonging to a course. Once you have taken all courses pertaining to one particular program, and you have met all other requirements, you earn the diploma for that program.
- When you enroll in a certification program, you get immediate access to all its courses and tests.
- You can choose to pay the course fee in monthly installments (from € 110).
Choose a program below to read more.
Tilde Detz Jensen
Animal Trainer, Behavior Consultant, BSc. ABT.
CAAE, Behavior Consultant, Tutor.
Trainer (Dogs, Horses, Guinea Pigs), CAAE.
St. Louis, MI, USA