Ethology Institute offers you high-quality courses at amazingly low fees (we invite you to check the internet for comparable programs before you enroll in any of our courses). Our low fees are only possible because we have minimized the administration of our study programs, have implemented a simple, yet efficient online coursework structure and last, but not least, because of the many work hours donated by our tutors, admin team, and webmaster.
This is what you get:
- State-of-the-art online portal.
- Courses updated to the highest standards.
- Automatic grading of quizzes.
- A certificate for each course you complete.
- Course forums where you can pose questions and interact with your peers.
- Internal messaging where you can communicate with your tutors and peers.
- Redeem points: We reward our good students. You earn points for each course and program you complete.When you graduate as a CAAE, if you have saved all your redeem points, we pay you EUR 527 (almost 600 USD) – an excellent way to start your career. Yes, we pay you to study!
To earn a diploma, you must:
- have completed all courses for a particular program (all courses are online),
- have trained and logged the required number of animals on your free, online logbook,
- have passed a Proficiency Verification where you demonstrate your practical competence in handling an animal. You can do it by video.
- have earned the required number of study credits.
How to do it:
- Choose the certification program of your choice.
- Each program includes all courses from any lower level program, e.g. CACE includes all CPDT courses plus the courses needed to earn the CACE diploma.
- To upgrade from one program to the next, you pay the difference in fees plus 1%.
- You earn a certificate for every course you complete. Once you have taken all courses pertaining to one particular program, and you have met all other requirements, you earn the diploma for that program.
- When you enroll in a certification program, you get immediate access to all its courses and tests.
- You can choose to pay a program fee in monthly installments (from € 126, USD 144).
Choose a program below to read more.
Certified Professional Dog Trainer EUR 1,419 (or 12 installments of EUR 126)
19 online courses, including two tutor assisted video Proficiency Verifications. Go a step further than CPDT, learn also about ethology, animal learning, applied animal learning, agonistic behavior, canine scent detection.
Tutor assisted course forums and one-on-one tutor support for the practical work. Earn redeem points for completing courses.
This is the ultimate program for dog trainers.
Certificate in Applied Canine Ethology (CACE) EUR 2,496 (or 18 installments of EUR 148)
One-on-one tutor support for the practical work. Tutor assisted course forums and one-on-one tutor support for the practical work. Earn redeem points for completing courses.
Certificate in Advanced Applied Ethology (CAAE) EUR 4,116 (or 24 installments of EUR 184)
Tilde Detz Jensen
Animal Trainer, Behavior Consultant, BSc. ABT.
CAAE, Behavior Consultant, EI Tutor.
Trainer (Dogs, Horses, Guinea Pigs), CAAE.
St. Louis, MI, USA