fbpx

Where is…?

Home Forums General Questions Forum Where is…?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John Larsen 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

John Larsen
    Keymaster

Questions about the functionality of the website.

John Larsen
    Keymaster

Welcome to everyone πŸ™‚

We have been testing the site for the last month or so, but when we changed from development to production, there came a few bugs. The more serious one is that we can not upload profile pictures and cover photos from our profile. If you are using gravatar from wordpress, then you will have a profile picture.

I am working on a solution that can make it possible to upload from the profile page.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  John Larsen.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  John Larsen. Reason: Moved to this topic

celine.lie
    Participant

Hi the new website is really nice! But I’m having trouble finding the courses I was registered for/working on before the update. Can anyone help me find them?

John Larsen
    Keymaster

Hi Celine,

I have answered you in a mail πŸ™‚

John Larsen
    Keymaster

I am happy to announce that upload of profile pictures and cover images now works πŸ™‚

Don Gossett
    Participant

I’m having trouble finding any of the courses that I have purchased over the past few years.

Don Gossett
    Participant

Disregard my previous question. I was able to find the old website and see my courses. I’ve upgraded to the 2019 format and can see the free “Evolution” course now. How long will it take before the other courses I purchased (Ethology, Animal Learning, and Animal Welfare show up in my curriculum?

John Larsen
    Keymaster

Hi Don,

I am still investigating what went wrong with your order yesterday. I have made sure you have the courses. You will see them now in your curriculum. Sorry for the waiting time.

Normally courses should turn up right after purchase.

Regards and enjoy your studies
    John Larsen
    Webmaster

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.