fbpx

Reading the books

Home Forums General Questions Forum Reading the books

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ness 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ness
    Participant

Is anyone else having problems blowing the books up to full screen using the [ ] icon at the bottom of the link? I click on it and nothing is happening – I’m on a computer not a laptop or iPad.

I know I can blow the text up but it is still very difficult to read – I really need to be able to blow the book up to full screen.

Any suggestions gratefully accepted.

Ness

John Larsen
    Keymaster

Hi Ness,

Here are some solutions. iPad works for us, we have tried different models, but you have to use the build in Safari browser. For the laptop. If you are on Windows use the build in Edge browser or Firefox.

MacOSX also works right out of the box with the build in Safari.

With the FireFox browser, this works on MacOSX, Windows, and, Linux. Rightclick the book, choose “This Frame” and then “Open Frame in New Tab” it will then open full screen.

/John

Ness
    Participant

Ah interesting – that works in FireFox but not Chrome.
    Thanks so much for your help
    Ness

Francesco Pula
    Participant

I had your same problem, I solved it simply by using Chrome for the site and Explorer for reading the book.

Ness
    Participant

Yes that’s what I’ll do. I was just hoping to be able to read the book on my iPad away from the computer but I can’t figure out how

John Larsen
    Keymaster

Ness
    Participant

Thanks John – I tried it and it does blow it up bigger — I didn’t have my glasses on me so I’ll try with them as it was still just a little too small for me!! Otherwise I’ll just read on my computer — thanks so much

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.