Ethology Institute offers you high-quality courses at amazingly low fees (we invite you to check the internet for comparable programs before you enroll in any of our courses). Our low fees are only possible because we have minimized the administration of our study programs, and have implemented a simple, online registration for all courses, efficient online courses, immediate and automatic grading of all tests, the student profile, the student’s logbook, and practical video proficiency verifications; and last, but not least, because of the many work hours donated by our tutors, admin team, and webmaster.
To earn a diploma for completing a certification program, you must:
- have passed all tests and/assignments for that particular level (all courses are online),
- have trained and logged a required number of animals (you get your free online logbook),
- have been proficiency verified. A Proficiency Verification is a session where you demonstrate that you have the necessary practical proficiency in handling an animal. You can do it by video.
- Choose the certification program of your choice.
- Each program includes all courses from any lower level program, e.g. CACE includes all CPDT courses plus the courses needed to earn the CACE diploma.
- If you upgrade from one program to the next, you only pay the difference in fees (plus a minor fee of 1%).
- You earn a certificate every time you have completed the mandatory test belonging to a course. Once you have taken all courses pertaining to one particular program, you earn the diploma for that program.
- When you enroll in a certification program, you get immediate access to all its courses and tests.
- You can choose to pay the course fee in monthly installments (from € 110) and get new courses each month.
Please, click the program that interests you to read more.
|Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT): nine online courses, two video Proficiency Verifications. Learn about canine behavior, problem behavior, how to design training programs and much more. Tutor support for the practical work.|
|Certificate in Applied Canine Ethology (CACE): 12 online courses, three video Proficiency Verifications. Go a step farther than CPDT, learn about ethology, applied animal learning, canine scent detection. Tutor support for the practical work.|
|Certificate in Advanced Applied Ethology (CAAE): An online, self-study program for you, who wish to be a top professional with a solid theoretical knowledge and a vast experience in training different animals. 19 online courses and eight video Proficiency Verifications. Full tutor support for the practical work.|