The Graduate Trainer Final Project is a study that you conduct in order to evaluate some hypothesis. It is based on your pilot project that you have completed earlier. You will defend your final project in your final exam for the Graduate Trainer diploma.
Course level: Advanced. You will need to consult your Pilot Project.
Content of the course
You design and write you final project under the supervision of your tutor.
The project is a natural sciences project. It must include in this order:
1. An abstract in English (max one standard page).
2. A foreword (short with general and relevant information, acknowledgements, etc.–max one standard page).
3. Study objectives (this is the introduction).
4. Study methods.
5. Method for data collection.
6. Analysis of the data.
7. Interpretation of results.
8. References (In academic literature, a reference is a previously published written work, which has been used as a source for theory or claims referred to which are used in the text. References contain complete bibliographic information so the interested reader can find them in a library. You can add references either at the end of the publication or as footnotes).
9. Attachments (if necessary).
Fee: 400 EUR. (Currency converter)